T113AR – TILTING DISK CHECK VALVE
Unidirectional valve that prevents fluid returning through the pipe. The assembly of the valve can be done either horizontally or vertically, it depends on the installation structure.
Simple design which main components are: body, disc and spindle. (One up to DN-100 and two spindles from DN-125).This valve has an oblique seating and metal seat.
The main features of these valves:
- Low pressure drop and opening pressure.
- Fast acting
- Metal seated (suitable for applications where absolute tightness is not necessary)
- Suitable for all the standard flanges Short Face to Face
- Quick closing reaction
- Short Face to Face
- Excellent tightness (Leakage 0,1 mm3 x DN with water)
- Directional arrow in the body showing correct mounting position.
- Doesn’t need any maintenance
- For high performances and pressures
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25 / PN40/PN64
- ANSI 125/150/300
PRESSURES & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN300 (12”) 40 bar
- DN350 (14”) – DN600 (24”) 25 bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN900 (36”) 10 bar
*Higher pressure conditions, please check with the manufacturer
*Bigger sizes on request
BODY AND DISC
- INOX316 (CF8M)
- INOX304 (CF8)
- INOX316L (1.4404)
*Special alloys on request.
Spring, counterweight (for a slower and gradual opening and faster closing), handlever
Pulp & Paper, Power Plants, Wastewater treatment plants, Chemical industry, food & beverage, etc…