T200 – BIDIRECTIONAL
The Bidirectional T200 is a wafer-design knife gate valve which can receive the fluid in both directions. Its general purpose is for fluid loaded with solids in suspension, main application in plants and sewage drives.
The main features of the valve:
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- The internal design of the body avoids any build-up of solids in the seat area.
- During the working time of the valve, the knife is in contact with the joints.
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife and with wedges on both sides to work with fluids in both directions with the same pressure.
- Recommended for water with maximum solid concentration of 5%.
- Two directional arrows in the body show the correct mounting position.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURE & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN1200 (48”) 2bar
*Higher pressure conditions, please check with manufacturer
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF3M (AISIS 304), CF8M (AISI 316), AISI 316L, 254SMO, AISI 310, AISI 904, ALUMINIUM, AISI 316TI
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAFHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
AISI 304L, AISI 316L, AISI 316TI, AISI 310S, AISI 904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAFHITE
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, filters, cleaning holes, bonnet…etc.
Wastewater treatment plants, Power plants, Food & Beverage Industry, Pulp & Paper industry, Mining , Chemical Industry, Bulk handling, etc.