T200 – LUG UNIDIRECTIONAL
Unidirectional valve type full lug is machined like a type 200 valve, so its applications and characteristics are the same. The difference lies in the pipe connections (in blind and through threaded holes).These valves are more firmly secured to the housing. That’s why, on many occasions, they are used as end of line valves.
The main features of the valve:
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife.
- Seating wedges help the knife to close against the body and seat.
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- High flow rates with low pressure drop
- Internal design avoids any build up of solids that would prevent valve from closing
- Gate with rounded edges prolongs the working life of the rings and packing.
- Recommended for water with maximum concentration of solid of 5%.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURE & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN1200 (48”) 2bar
*Higher pressure conditions, please check with manufacturer
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (AISI 304), CF8M (AISI 316), 254SMO, AISI 310, AISI 904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic & security hand wheel, pneumatic & security gear
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, filters, cleaning holes, Bonnet…etc.
Wastewater treatment plants, Power Plants, Food and beverage industry, Pulp and Paper Industry, mining, Chemical Industry, bulk handling…