T200 – UNIDIRECTIONAL
The Model 200 knife gate valve is an Unidirectional wafer valve designed for industry in general.
The main features of the valve:
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife.
- Seating wedges help the knife to close against the body and seat.
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- High flow rates with low pressure drop
- Internal design avoids any build up of solids that would prevent valve from closing
- Gate with rounded edges prolongs the working life of the rings and packing.
- Recommended for water with maximum concentration of solid of 5%.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURES & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN1200 (48”) 2bar
* Higher pressure conditions, please check with manufacturer
* Bigger sizes on request
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316), 254SMO, SS310, SS904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, cleaning holes, bonnet…etc.
Pulp & Paper industry, Power Plants, Wastewater treatment plants, Bulk handling, Mining, Chemical Industry, Food & Beverage Industry…