T500 – HIGH PRESSURE KNIFE GATE VALVE
Unidirectional and bidirectional flanged type knife gate valve. Thanks to its sturdy design, this valve provides better features as regards watertightness and working pressure. Recommended for installations handling highly corrosive or hazardous fluids, or plants working with high pressures.
The main features of the valve:
- Single piece casted body (monoblock)
- The cast bonnet is screwed to the body.
- Gate with rounded edges: prolongs the working life of the rings
- Internal parts reinforced for demanding work
- High flow rates with low pressure drop.
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- Design for high pressure conditions.
- Class A for Watertightness (with liquid)
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE
PRESSURES AND SIZES
- Maximum working pressures up to PN 25
* Higher pressure designs on request, check with the manufacturer.
* Bigger sizes on request
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316), 254SMO, SS310, SS904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310S, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, handlever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security handwheel, pneumatic with security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, bonnet, flushing holes…etc.
Wastewater treatment plants, Power Plants, bulk handling, Pulp & Paper industry, mining, Chemical Industry, food & beverage…