T700 – BIDIRECTIONAL
The model 700 knife gate valve is a monoblock body design full bore bidirectional shut off valve, offering a zero leakage shut off up to 10 bar to size DN250. Available in wafer and lug versions.
The main features of the valve:
- Short FTF dimensions as per manufacturer standard. Other standards such as DIN3202 K1 and MSS-SP-81 under demand.
- 100% full bore valve, water tight in both directions.
- One piece monoblock body design (up to DN250), special seal housing and design avoiding any build-up.
- Stainless steel both sides polished gate to avoid seat damaging and lengthening packing durability.
- U-profile perimeter resilient seat with internal reinforced steel core to increase durability.
- Internal gate guides provide support through the entire range of travel eliminating both lateral movement and deflection. Additionally, they scrape & clean the knife so no fluid reach the surrounding environment.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURE & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
*Higher pressure conditions, please check with manufacturer
GG25, GGG40, GGG50.
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), VITON.
AISI 304L, AISI 316L, AISI 316TI, AISI 310S, AISI 904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, filters.
Wastewater treatment plants, Power plants, Food & Beverage Industry, Pulp & Paper industry, Mining , Chemical Industry, Bulk handling, etc.