T115AR – BALL CHECK VALVE
Unidirectional check valve that prevents the fluid returning through the pipe due to the displacement of the ball towards the entrance orifice. The valves can be assembled horizontally, vertically or in tilted pipes, depending on the housing.
The valve has a cover where the ball can be inspected and any necessary maintenance can be carried out.
The main features of the valve:
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- Easy maintenance
- Low pressure drop
- Full flow
- It has not any joint so there is a completely free movement and it prevents the accumulation of solids.
*Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16
- ANSI 150
*Other norms on request.
PRESSURE & SIZES
- DN20 – DN125 10 bar
- DN150– DN250 6 bar
* Minimum opening pressure: 0. 3 bar
- Cast Iron GJL-250 (GG25)
- Ductil Iron GJS-400 (GGG40)
- Ductil Iron GJS-500 (GGG50)
* Special alloys on request
* Possibility to be lined on request
BALL TYPE 115AR
- DN-20 y DN-25 -Resin
- DN-40 ————Resin
- DN-50 ——–Aluminium ———Nitrile
- DN-65——– Aluminium——— Nitrile
- DN-80——– Aluminium——— Nitrile
- DN-100—— Aluminium———-Nitrile
- DN-125—- Cast Iron (GG25)—- Nitrile
- DN-150—- Cast Iron (GG25)—- Nitrile
- DN-200— Cast Iron (GG25)—- Nitrile
- DN-250— Cast Iron (GG25)—–Nitrile
* Other linings on request
* The balls in resin cannot be rubber lined.
SEALING JOINT and TORIC JOINT 115AR NITRILE
* Other qualities on request.
Waste water treatment, bulk handling, pulp & paper industry, food & beverage industry, industry in general, etc…