T200 – LUG BIDIRECTIONAL
Bidirectional valve type full lug is machined like a type 200 BI valve, so its applications and characteristics are the same. The difference lies in the pipe connections (in blind and through threaded holes).These valves are more firmly secured to the installation. That’s why, on many occasions, they are used as end of line valves. Its general purpose is for fluid loaded with solids in suspension, main application in plants and sewage drives.
The main features of the valve:
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- The internal design of the body avoids any build up of solids in the seat area.
- During the working time of the valve, the knife is in contact with the joints.
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife and with wedges on both sides to work with fluids in both directions with the same pressure.
- Recommended for water with maximum concentration of solid of 5%.
- Two directional arrows in the body show the correct mounting position.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURE & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN1200 (48”) 2bar
* Higher pressure conditions, please check with manufacturer
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (AISI 304), CF8M (AISI 316), 254SMO, AISI 310, AISI 904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic & security hand wheel, pneumatic & security gear
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20ma, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, filters, cleaning holes, Bonnet…etc.
Pulp & Paper industry, Power Plants, waste water plants, bulk handling, mining, chemical industry, food & beverage industry…