T200 – TAPPI
Unidirectional lug type valve, which differs from the Full Lug Type in the thickness of body and gate according to MSS-SP81.
The main features of the valve:
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife.
- Seating wedges help the knife to close against the body and seat.
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- Gate with rounded edges: prolongs the working life of the rings and packings
- High flow rates with low pressure drop
- Internal design avoids any build-up of solids that would prevent valve from closing
- Recommended for water with maximum concentration of solid of 5%.
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97/23/CE.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURES & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN600 (24”) 10bar
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316), 254SMO, SS310, SS904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
AISI304L, AISI316L, AISI316TI, AISI310S, AISI904L, 254SMO, HARDOX
SYNT+PTFE, pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, handlever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic & security hand wheel, pneumatic & security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20ma, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, filters, cleaning holes, Bonnet…etc.
Wastewater treatment plants, Power Plants, food & beverage industry, Pulp & Paper industry mining, Chemical Industry, bulk handling, etc…