T400 – HOPPER SHAPE SILO VALVE
The Model 400 knife gate valve is a Unidirectional wafer monoblock valve designed for industrial general service. Mainly used in bulk handling applications, discharge of powders and solids.
The special design of the body allows for easy passage of the fluid and makes it ideal for use as a silo outlet valve.
The valve is normally installed in the reverse position (seat upstream) in order to avoid problems like build-up in valve body, seat wear, difficult closing…
The main features of the valve:
- Seating wedges help the knife to close against the body and seat
- Made in one integral casted body with internal guides to support the knife.
- Directional arrow in the body showing correct mounting position.
- Lateral flushing ports (standard) for internal cleaning
- Design for low pressure
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU.
- DIN PN10 / PN16
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
PRESSURES & SIZES
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 3 bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 2 bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 1.5 bar
GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316), 254SMO, SS310, SS904
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, handlever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic and security handwheel and gear box.
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20ma, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, bonnet, etc…
Wastewater treatment plants, Power Plants, food & beverage, Pulp & Paper industry, mining, Chemical Industry, bulk handling…