FABRICATED SINGLE WEDGE VALVE
Single wedge knife valves manufactured on request. Unidirectional or bidirectional closing. Ideal for installations requiring high levels of watertightness or high working pressures or which handle hazardous fluids.
The main features of the valve:
- Construction body and bonnet: provides total watertightness both in the seat and towards the outside.
- Gate with rounded edges: prolongs the working life of the rings.
- Designed for demanding work load, and pressures.
- Upper bonneted design provides excellent sealing.
- Easy maintenance.
- The Packing o’ring and packing can be replaced easily from outside (It is not necessary to disassemble the valve)
* Valves manufactured following European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- BST “E” / BST “D”
- JIS 5K / 10K
- AS-2129-D / AS-2129-E
PRESSURES AND SIZES
- From DN1300 up to DN1800
- Working pressure standard up to 4 bar
* Bigger sizes on request
* Higher pressure design on request, check with the manufacturer.
Steel S275JR or S355JR and stainless steel (SS304 (CF8) & SS316 (CF8M))
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE
SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310S, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX,
SYNT+PTFE, pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security handwheel, pneumatic with security gear box
Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, etc….
Wastewater treatment plants, Chemical Industry, etc.…