KNIFE GATE VALVES
FABRICATED SINGLE WEDGE
Single wedge is an unidirectional or bidirectional type knife gate valve design. Full flange (welded) sturdy design ideal for high pressure and severe working conditions.
Applications: Pulp and Paper, Power generation, Water and Waste Water, Powder and Bulk Handling, Mining, Chemical, Food and Beverage.
- Face to face as per manufacturer standard. (Others to be confirmed).
- Single piece welded body and bonnet.
- Provided with top cover (bolted bonnet) to prevent leak to the atmosphere.
- Polished stainless steel gate in both sides and with rounded edges to ensure life of the seat.
- Minimum packing area, reduced leak risk and maintenance.
- High flow rates and minimum pressure drop design.
- DIR 2006/42/CE (machinery)
- DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid Group 1(b), 2 (Cat. I. mod. A)
- DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Area 2&22
|SIZES & PRESSURES||
|MATERIALS||BODY AISI304L, AISI316L, 254SMO, 654SMO, AISI310, AISI904L, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI316Ti.
SEAT EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE.
GATE AISI304L, AISI316L, 254SMO, HARDOX, AISI310, AISI904L, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI316Ti.
PACKING SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC, Greased COTTON.
|ACTUATORS||Hydraulic, electric, gear box, Gear Box + chain-wheel.|
|ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS||Limit switches, proximity sensors, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, cleaning holes, etc.|
"*" indicates required fields