- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife and with wedges on both sides to work with fluids in both directions with the same pressure.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- The internal design of the body avoids any build-up of solids in the seat area.
- During the working time of the valve, the knife is in contact with the joints.
- Recommended for water with maximum solid concentration of 5%.
- Two directional arrows in the body show the correct mounting position.
- Polished gate with rounded edges prolongs the working life of the rings and packing.
- DIR 2006/42/CE (machinery)
- DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid Group 1(b), 2 (Cat. I. mod. A)
- DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Area 2&22
|SIZES & PRESSURES||
|MATERIALS||BODY GG25, GGG40, A216 WCB, CF8 (AISI304), CF8M (AISI316), CF3M (AISI316L), 254SMO, 654SMO, AISI310, AISI904, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI316Ti.
SEAT EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, PTFE.
GATE AISI304L, AISI316L, 254SMO, HARDOX, AISI310, AISI904L, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI316Ti.
PACKING SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC, Greased COTTON.
|ACTUATORS||Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box.|
|ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS||Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, sleeves, locking devices, extension, regulation v-ports, cleaning holes, bonnet, etc.|
"*" indicates required fields