KNIFE GATE VALVES
The model 700 knife gate valve is a monoblock body design full bore bidirectional shut off valve, offering a zero leakage shut off up to 10 bar to size DN250. DN300 available in two piece body version up to 6 bar.
Applications: Pulp and Paper, Power generation, Water and Waste Water, Powder and Bulk Handling, Mining, Chemical, Food and Beverage.
- Special seal housing and design avoiding any build-up.
- U-profile perimeter resilient seat with internal reinforced steel core to increase durability.
- Stainless steel both sides polished gate to avoid seat damage and lengthening packing durability.
- Internal gate guides provide support through the entire range of travel eliminating both lateral movement and deflection. Additionally, they scrape & clean the knife so no fluid can reach the surrounding environment.
- DIR 2006/42/CE (machinery)
- DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid Group 1(b), 2 (Cat. I. mod. A)
- DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Area 2&22
|SIZES & PRESSURES||
|MATERIALS||BODY GG25, GGG40
SEAT EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), VITON, NATURAL RUBBER.
GATE AISI304L, AISI316L, 254SMO, HARDOX, AISI310, AISI904L, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI316Ti.
PACKING SYNT+PTFE, Pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC, Greased COTTON.
|ACTUATORS||Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, hand lever, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box.|
|ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS||Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, positioner 4/20mA, locking devices, extension, etc.|
"*" indicates required fields