T99 – THREADED WEIR
Threaded weir type model T99 is a bidirectional monoblock casted body bolted bonneted diaphragm valve. Threaded connection. Rubber line options No available.
Applications: Pulp and Paper, Power generation, Water and Waste Water, Powder and Bulk Handling, Mining, Chemical, Food and Beverage.
- Monoblock body, one piece cast.
- 100% leak tightness performance guaranteed.
- The valve can be installed in any position.
- High strength woven Diaphragm reinforced design.
- Bolted bonnet design.
- Easy maintenance: Three part design (Body, diaphragm and actuator) allows maintenance and actuator retrofitting without removing the valve body from the pipeline.
- Bidirectional shut off design.
- DIR 2006/42/CE (machinery)
- DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid Group 1(b), 2 (Cat. I. mod. A)
- DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Area 2&22
|SIZES & PRESSURES||
|MATERIALS||BODY GGG50, CF8M (AISI316)
Others on request.
BONNET GG25 Others on request.
|ACTUATORS||Manual, air open actuator, air to close actuator, double acting actuator, electric, gear box.|
|ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS||Position indicators, switches, solenoid valves, padlocks, mechanical limit switches, positioner 4/20mA.|
"*" indicates required fields