VMCL – WALL PENSTOCK
Wall penstock valves ensure watertightness on all four sides, made even more effective by a wedged system which apply pressure on the seat when the gate is in closed position. Used for on-off or control applications,wall-mounted.
Applications: Water and Waste Water
- Welded frame/body construction design.
- With internal bronze guides
- Special designs and adaptations according customers´ requirements.
- Unidirectional or bidirectional versions.
- Several actuation options available: manual, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic, and all are interchangeable.
- DIR 2006/42/CE (machinery)
- DIR 2014/68/EU (PED) Fluid Group 1(b), 2 (Cat. I. mod. A)
- DIR 2014/34/EU (ATEX) Area 2&22
|SIZES & PRESSURES||150x150 up to 2000x2000|
Maximum 0,6 bar as standard ON SEAT
OFF Seat Bidirectional available on request
|TIGHTNESS||As per DIN19569-4 (Class 5) and AWWA C561|
AISI304L, AISI316L, AISI316Ti, 254SMO, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI310, AISI904L
GATE AISI304L, AISI316L, AISI316Ti, 254SMO, DUPLEX SAF2205, SUPERDUPLEX SAF2507, AISI310, AISI904L
SEAT EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, FLUCAST, PTFE
|ACTUATORS||Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, gear box, square end, chain-wheel, pneumatic with security hand wheel, pneumatic with security gear box|
|ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS||Limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoid valves, locking devices, extension,|
"*" indicates required fields